Friday, March 15, 2013

I got in an afternoon of scrapping this week. I could have done more but I realized I only have 12 (single) pages worth of pictures left printed at the moment, and I don't want to get caught up too fast! LOL. I don't want to print more till I have a decent sized order. So I ended up organizing my stamps and some other stuff. I got a new big drawer set thing so I got to fill that up and now there's less clutter on my craft table! Woot woot!

Anyway, here's the 4 pages I did. Two double-page layouts. 
They're both from our October trip to Oregon. 
On the Take Aim layout, the papers I chose SO don't go with the pictures. For one, its fall and that polka dot paper screams spring. But the pictures were so colorless that I wanted to use colorful paper! Both papers are textured and glittery. The title is stickers. I hardly ever use stickers! My MIL gave me a bunch of scrappy stuff last year, and these felt stickers were in the pile, and they seemed perfect for the page! I really felt like I needed to add something to these pages, but I couldn't find the right thing. Flowers would have made it even more spring-looking than it already is, buttons just didn't seem right. So I left it as-is. I had forgotten how hard it is to stick things to that textured glittery paper though!! I guess there's a reason I don't usually buy that kind! LOL. OH well. The letters will probably come off and I'll have to glue them down. My good wet glue dried up after months of not using it, I don't think a Zig pen will do the trick!

This is more pictures from the same day. We went out shooting and exploring my mom's property and it was such a nice view so we made a little photo shoot out of it. The embellishments on these pages are ones I got in an embellie swap on my scrapbooking forum. It was great to finally get to use them! I always seem to foget that I have them! I kinda love polka dots right now if you couldn't tell! I thought about adding some bees somewhere on this page, but I guess I got lazy! :p
That's it for this week! Maybe I'll have something to share next week too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment