Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm back!

Well I was gonna update this with a bunch of stuff that I've done since I last posted (since its been for-ev-er!), but then I realized that it would take forever to attach that many pictures from a URL and they're not on my computer. So, I'll just say that I plan to start updating this regularly again, because I plan to start scrapping more regularly again! 

Reallly... I do. 

I've got a baby on the way now and want to be caught up by the time he comes.
Then once he comes I hope to find time to keep up with his scrapbook and my own, but I'm sure it'll take me a while to get into the swing of things while adjusting to my new life as a mommy! <3

Anyway, here's the page I did the other day. 
It's one I'm super proud of because its about my weight loss journey of 2011-12. 
I'm also gonna try to talk about my pages more. The content, the technique, whatever. I'm hoping to get inspired to get more creative. Looking back at my previous pages, I was trying new things more often, and embossing and stuff. Lately my pages have been pretty basic! So I went back to my scrapbooking forum and I'm sure they'll inspire me to do more and get more creative again!

Anyway, in the above page, I really branched out with mixing patterned papers. It looks better in person. But I don't normally mix two patterns like that, without anything separating them. I did ink around the edges of the strips to create a bit of a border. I outlined the lettering and the journal box. 

I hope to start scrapping and posting more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment