Friday, November 19, 2010

Getting Caught Up!

Whoopsie! It's been a while since I've updated! I went about a week without scrapping because my Mom was visiting. But I've been back at it for several days now! So here I go!

This first one is from our October camping trip at Lake Mead. It was also for a challenge where we had to use something for the layout that started with each letter of the word "TURKEY." So I used Tape Underline Ribbon Kids Embellishment Yellow. I'm not totally happy with the page, especially the underlining, but it works!


Same camping trip, roasting marshmallows (the best part about camping!) Yummmmm!


I was real happy with how my title came out. I decided to use brads to hole the letters together, so here's a close up!


Same camping trip, tubing...


....and swimming!



And that got me all caught up with my current album, so I went back to my childhood album!

This was for a Sketch challenge. I'm new to sketches, and kinda like them!


This took a lot of planning, and I'm happy with how it came out!


When I lost my two front teeth! This was also for a monochromatic (all one color) challenge. It was fun to do, and I like it more than I thought I would!


This wasn't for a challenge, but I based it off a sketch because I couldn't come up with anything.


This one I also based off a sketch. When I was a child, our dog had puppies! They were so cute, I wanted to keep them!


I based this off a sketch too. I have a hard time with one picture pages!


My mom used to be in charge of fashion shows at Wal Mart when I was little, and she would put my brother & I in the shows. That's wha this page is about!


Now we jump ahead quite a bit. I needed to scrap for a button challenge one day but didn't have anything to scrap, so I dug up this picture (which would have gotten scrapped eventually anyway, I just try not to use originals) and used buttons as flower centers!


I'm totally loving buttons as flower centers, btw!

And that's it from me for now! Hopefully I'll update more often in the future!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have so many pics from when you were young. I <3 buttons as flower centers too!

    ReplyDelete