Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kindergarten, First grade & more

I've been super busy lately, but there is always at least a little time for scrapbooking! I write this from my MILs house. I did all these pages last week some time.

This first one was for a "cutout" challenge. As you can see, I cut my dog out of the picture. I did it pretty quick style, but I like it. :)

Now going back in time to my childhood album. When I was 4-5 all my friends were boys!



I was really excited about this page! I remembered that my Kindergarten teacher had put together a book for her students of all their work over the year. It included pictures, the Student Of The Week questionairre, progress reports, and much more! I was able to pull a lot of info, and all the pictures for this page!

I like the way this one came out because it's something I've never done before. With so many different patterns and the grid look & all. It started from a sketch but ended up pretty different.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's good you tried something new cuz it turned out AWESOME! :-)

    ReplyDelete