Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anniversary Pages

Over the past few days, I've been scrapbooking our anniversary trip to Sedona. I've also been participating in online scrapbooking challenges at justmommies.com. (I may not be a mommy yet, but I hope to be someday). I'll talk about those as I go.

There was a "use a quote" challenge. The quote above says "There is only one happiness in life: To love and be loved."

The above journaling talks about our dinner at The Hideaway and our after dinner excursion to Tlaquepaque, which is featured below.

The next was for a polka dot challenge. I made the dots with a hole punch. :)


The first journaling above talks about how much fun we had at Red Rock Crossing. The second talks about taking the scenic route home, and what a great trip it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment