Monday, October 11, 2010

I Love To Scrap!

Well I finally broke down and decided to make a Scrapbook Blog! I've been scrapbooking more and more lately so it just seemed right! I've been enjoying getting inspiration from other scrapbook blogs and hopefully someone else will find inspiration from mine!

I'll start by posting these links from my regular blog:

Old Stuff

Current& Wedding

Backwards Pages

That gets us almost up to date! Of course, it's not everything. Just some of my favorites! The backwards pages is backwards from 2007 (which is when I started scrapbooking). After getting with my mom and going through childhood pictures, I started doing my childhood from birth. Eventually the two will meet in the middle, and I'll have my entire life scrapbooked! My next post will most likely be the ones I've done from birth & up.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment