Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Now I'm all caught up!

Here is everything I've got from my present time album! The first page is the most recent (did it today!), and it goes backwards. Now I'm caught up and I'll start posting what I do as I do it, maybe a couple times a week... possibly daily. LOL. I do try to scrap every day, but I skip a few here & there.

Pictures from Mom & Keith's ranch in Oregon:

These aren't all from the ranch, but same trip:







Our day in Oatman. Oatman is a neat old mining town not far from where we live. The wild burros live there and roam free, and are Oatman's biggest tourist attraction now.


On the way home from Easter weekend:

A few pages from Easter weekend:

I realize how bad the quality is on these last two. I need to re-take the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment