Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2nd Trimester and the Start of Our Vacation

So I did these pages a couple weeks ago and am just getting around to posting them...

This one obviously goes with the Its A Boy page I posted last time. 2nd Trimester belly progression! 
Its been a little while so I don't remember my inspiration or anything... I know it was for one of the challenges on my scrappy site but I can't remember what thechallenge was now. LOL Oh well..

This next one is the beginning of our vacation to San Francisco! Also page one of a new album so it won't have a "sister page" so to speak. This one was based off of a sketch. The flowers were ones I'd made forever ago and I chose my color scheme based on them. It was a pretty quick page but I like the way it came out. Lacking a title though.. whoops!

And that'll be it for a while! I'm on bed rest now and won't be able to scrap till sometime after the baby comes. I've already been missing my scrappy time! Hopefully I can fit it into new mommy life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment